If you crave challenging work, ongoing opportunity for career growth, and rewards that make it all worthwhile, we have the job you are looking for....
We're looking for true individuals. People with the courage to take chances. Who understand that making a difference takes passion, patience, and persistence.
- Search knowledge for sourcing qualified leads according to specific criteria will be a daily task
- Research analysis through Google, databases & social media websites
- Evaluate & recommend new research tools & software
- Daily email retrieval & distribution
- Identify sales leads, Generate interest, Acquire New Clients and promote Brand Infinity
- This role revolves around good communication skills
- Following up new leads, sharing basic information, Generate interest and setting up meetings/ Webinars
- Planning and preparing presentations overseeing the development of marketing literature and give inputs
- Providing management with feedback
- Successful track record in developing and managing conference brands for at least 2-3 years
- Domain knowledge in at least two sectors. Preferable sectors Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, HR, Telecom & Technology or Horizontal platforms
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skill
- Analytical bent of mind with an ability to have a consultative approach towards clients
- Proactive Ability to strategize and execute long term vision
- Knack to multi task
- Exceptional networking skills
- Out-of the-box thinker
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SMO & social media marketing
- Facebook marketing campaign, content creation, On page & Off page SEO
- Data extraction using various platforms available online
- Run email campaigns and marketing promotions
- Proactive followup on emails sent to prospects
- Feed new leads in sales pipeline
- Candidate must have an in-depth working knowledge of WordPress and developing Custom Themes
- Creation of Word Press plugins/widgets written according to PHP coding standards
- Knowledge of built in WordPress
- Ability to fully develop and maintain a website in WordPress and can install and configure WordPress plugins
- In-depth hands on - database technologies and MySQL Optimization
- Great Troubleshooting / Problem solving skills
- Effective written, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Ability to handle critical reports and documentations
- Need to be fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Good understanding and ability to articulate current role / functional process
- Analytically sound with sense of urgency and ownership
The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing & HR.
From power luncheons to cocktail receptions and large-scale events, the successful candidate will be charged with the conception, development and execution of innovative experiences for our different brands and their respective audiences.
- Execution of marketing activities on ground for various corporate clients.
- BTL activities.
- Promotional activites.
- Execution of events.